Request for consideration of AX 2.0 Working Group Charter Proposal

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Mon Jan 26 11:18:15 UTC 2009

FWIW, the separate 'verified' field is the approach the Infocard
community took

https://informationcard.net/wiki/index.php/Claim_Catalog

They also allow the particular verification method used to be listed

https://informationcard.net/wiki/index.php/Claim_Catalog#Verification_Methods

One drawback of this method is that all claims sent together get lumped
together into a single bucket wrt verification

paul