CX proposal update

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:57:39 UTC 2009

What entails the "reasonable UI/UX" probably depends on the jurisdiction, so
we let the implimentation decide it. For example, it seems in the U.S., the
agreement shown by clicking the link is acceptable while in Japan, it is not
according to the METI guideline, etc.

Workflow is separate from the UI. Whatever is the appropriate UI in the
jurisdiction, the proof of the consent and the wrokflow (such as, if proxy
signing is done, the proxy agreement must precedes the signing etc.) will
probably stay the same most of the time.

=nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/