New OP-MultiAuth Draft Published

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Sun Jan 18 22:41:48 UTC 2009

Hi David, your extension is an authentication policy declaration from
the user to the RP.

PAPE allows the RP to declare its authentication policy to the OP (and
vice versa).

I wonder if there is an opportunity for convergence?

Or at minimum a naming scheme that hilites the commonality ...... UAPE :-)

paul