OpenID Problem

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Wed Jan 14 18:01:05 UTC 2009

Hi Faisal,
While this is most likely a permissions issue between PHP and your filesystem, I doubt that you'll receive an answer on this mailing list. The specs at openid.net mailing list is designed to discuss the OpenID specifications themselves. You can try reposting to general at openid.net though might have more luck on the dev at lists.openidenabled.com mailing list which you can find at http://lists.openidenabled.com/mailman/listinfo/dev.

--David

----- "Faisal Rehman" <faisalrehmanid at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have download openid library from here http://www.openidenabled.com/php-openid/

> and i am facing problem how to use the given example. The Error i am facing is
>
> Could not create the FileStore directory '/tmp'. Please check the effective permissions.
>
> Even in my ini.php the value of open_basedir
>
> /var/www/vhosts/super-phone.com/httpdocs:/tmp:/tftpboot
>
> and master value for this is set as no value.
>
> tmp folder is in httpdocs have permission 777 but this is still giving this error i dont know why.

and i am setting $store_path = "/tmp" in common.php