Request to consider creation of the User Interface Work Group

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Feb 21 00:06:23 UTC 2009

+1!

Improving OpenID UX and adding support for internationalization should
definitely be done ASAP. The scope is focused and well defined, and I'm
confident that we will be able to quickly write a very short spec that
will greatly improve OpenID's usability and demonstrate our commitment
to deploy OpenID worldwide.

(I might be a bit biased)
Allen