Suggested scoping for AX 2.0 WG

Dick Hardt Dick.Hardt at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 3 22:19:31 UTC 2009

1) I'd prefer to NOT include SREG in the work, but am ok with it being in if the scope is really to clarify issues in SREG and add language directing people to AX. Anyone else have a strong opinion either way? (SREG included in this WG or in a different one?)

2) In the Scope section, I feel strongly that bulk exchange of attributes about multiple users is out of scope. It is a very different design pattern then what AX does now. I have not seen the background on why this is in scope, so perhaps I can have a different view if someone cares to enlighten me.

-- Dick

PS: please use my microsoft.com address for any specs discussions.