desired attributes, why ask for gender

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Tue Dec 15 20:56:53 UTC 2009

thanks Peter, I misinterpreted your earlier msg, in which it appeared
you were asking for gender not because you needed to, but because you
could (ie. it was in the schema and Yahoo would supply it)

When you dont have a gender, presumably you fall back on 'Dear Pat
Smith' in your salutations .....

paul