Google Apps availability broadcasting

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:20:11 UTC 2009

Not exactly.  That variable would require the RP to ping individual OP
endpoints.  The solution Dirk/Breno spoke of (as I recall) was a single URL
that would return *all* google apps for domains the user is logged into.
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death