Discovery of an OpenID session at an OP

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:21:16 UTC 2009

Hey Chris,
Check out Google's openid.ui.x-has-session parameter, it lets your
discover if a user has an active session with Google.  This hasn't
really been used yet, but there's a general consensus to roll this
sort of functionality into the UX extension once a few RPs and OPs
have shown that it works.

--David