Attribute scheme/data model

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:00:15 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

You said this subject has been touched before. Do you have a link i can
read? I am NOT yet a great fan of semweb or foaf+ssl yet. (Sorry Peter
Williams you haven't convinced me yet, but you are a great guy and I really
miss you at the OpenID forums).

Thanks
Santosh

I still feel we can have a Data Model with synchronous signatures.

http://hi.im/santosh