Yahoo available AX attrs - backchannel/endpoint URLs

Jonathan Coffman jonathan.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:17:55 UTC 2009

Avatars would definitely be huge. I can't tell you how frustrating it
is as a user to update my avatar on all of the hundreds of sites I may
encounter that require login.

Professionally, I've run into problems when bringing up Gravatar as a
potential option... but again, that sets the bar so high that users
are pretty unlikely to even go through that process.

Jonathan