specs Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:26:25 UTC 2009

Yes. I thought you were working on the committee and doing drafting of the
process change since January. I can pick up the work. (Well, maybe not
personally, but will try to find one who can drive it, possibly with
funding.)
Also, for OpenID Authentication Editing, if that is the reason, I will try
to see if I can assemble a team.

=nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/