Directed Identity and the '#' symbol

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:13:35 UTC 2009

Shade,
The openid-test page is pretty old, from what I heard from Janrain a few
months ago.  Can you verify whether this behavior holds true on their recent
demo RPs such as
http://openidenabled.com/ruby-openid/trunk/examples/consumer ?

If so, please file a bug with them.  The relevant section of the spec is
OpenID 2.0 section 7.2 bullet 3.
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 9:44 PM, SitG Admin <sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com