No subject

Fri Apr 24 22:39:51 UTC 2009

ed steeping up security.

I understand that is what would normally happen but it violates some basic =
principals.

It also compromises RP discovery.

A wijldcard in the realm may be the better solution.  Though you may not wa=
nt to include matching all protocols.

In the other thread we are discussing PPID like identifiers.   If they are =
based on the realm as people are discussing,  introducing wildcards etc int=
roduces the question of realm normalization on that side.

John Bradley