Proposal to create the TX working group

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Fri Oct 31 15:34:40 PDT 2008

Hey Nat,
Do you see this as being built atop Attribute Exchange for transport
or as something new that TX defines?  I know Sxip had done work with
AX to enable passing signed and encrypted attributes using SAML
assertions.

Is "Trust Exchange" really the best name?  Seems like "trust" is quite
a broad concept so something more specific might be better.

--David