Completing the SREG 1.1 specification

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Sat Nov 29 20:24:09 UTC 2008

I certainly want to see us push the world to implementing AX instead
of SREG, though agree with Mart that there are existing
interoperability problems with SREG that would be nice to fix given
that large OPs are still implementing it in a broken fashion.  I'd see
no issue with including in the SREG spec that people really should go
use AX instead.

--David