OpenID/Oauth hybrid [was Re: specs Digest, Vol 27, Issue 3]

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Nov 14 01:42:53 UTC 2008

In the registered consumer case, why not just do:

openid.assoc_handle=consumer_key
openid.mac_key=consumer_secret

?

In the unregistered consumer case, the OpenID association request could
be extended to hand out Consumer keys, which are then used as the
association handle. The scopes and realm could be passed to the
association request as well.

Allen