Proposal to create the TX working group

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Tue Nov 4 01:35:13 UTC 2008

Hi Santosh,

Welcome!

The spec committee will be giving out advisory within two weeks.

Then, WG is going to be formed, I think.
(Would there be a member voting for creating a WG? > the board.
Hopefully not.)

To join WG, you need to submit IPR agreement, but that's about it.

There will be a ML setup for discussion.

I am hoping that we can do some face to face at iiw2008b as well.

Regards,

=nat