Proposal to create the PAPE working group

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu May 22 21:43:02 PDT 2008

The next steps will be:
  - notification of an upcoming vote by the membership on the creation of the working group
  - assuming that vote passes, the working group is created
  - OIDF members can join the working group by signing the IPR contribution document specifying that group
  - The working group does its work
  - The working group recommends a draft to the membership for approval as an implementer's draft or final specification
  - The members vote
  - If the vote passes, the implementers draft or specification is approved

Voting instructions are planned to go out tomorrow.

                                -- Mike