Login Federation

Brett Carter brett at rdnzl.net
Tue Feb 19 04:56:35 UTC 2008

I think the img tag is the best solution.  That way, the end user can
know if they were logged into a site or not.  If the image shows up,
they logged in.  Also, there's better support for mobile browsers, and
a bit more defense against fishing type attacks (the end user could
choose their image.)
-Brett