Use of Qworum for indirect communication

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Mon Dec 15 18:39:47 UTC 2008

>Qworum is a fairly new technology (a couple of years old) that aims
>to solve precisely the problem of indirect communication between
>interactive web services (such as between Relying Parties and OpenID
>Providers). Qworum mandates that the caller (i.e. RP) and the callee
>(i.e. OP) communicate through XML documents.

Cool! I hope this does get added to the specs, it would lay the
groundwork for indirect communication directly between users *through
OpenID* - we already have multiple direct communication methods, but
if OpenID, the "UCI" technology, can let users communicate by placing
temporary documents on their URI page, it would give us another
"decentralization" route :)

-Shade