A Working Groups Wiki Page

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 01:00:21 UTC 2008

Hi Breno,

I am hoping that the core spec will define public key based signature.
If it is done, CX is going to use it.
Dsig thing in the CX proposal is there just for the sake if it did not make
it into the core spec because it absolutely is a MUST for CX.
(Although, from the modularity point of view, it might be better to define
dsig separately and reference it from the core spec.)

=nat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/