A Working Groups Wiki Page

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Thu Dec 4 07:40:34 UTC 2008

We now have a wiki page for Working Groups!  http://wiki.openid.net/Working_Groups

I've listed the current PAPE WG as well as the groups that I know have
been proposed.  I've also filled in the draft charter for the Auth 2.1
group at http://wiki.openid.net/Working_Groups:Auth_2.1.

If you're wanting to see a WG happen, please take this time to fill in
it's draft charter so that members of this list can review it.  My
goal would be to have all four of the proposed groups ready to be
voted on by the Foundation Membership during the same period as the
Board election -- one week from today -- so that they can all be
created within the next two weeks.

If you need help writing a charter, I'm happy to help.

--David