[Idschemas] identity schema element metadata: using existingspecifications

Chris Drake christopher at pobox.com
Sat Sep 8 10:31:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

Having missed the summit - can anyone tell if there was any dissent or
scaremongering going on?  The idea of assisting everyone who's
collecting information about me, to share it easily, seems like an
exceptionally "Bad Idea" (tm).

If anyone's building anything that assists these companies to "give
up" or relinquish their collection of my data, in favor of letting me
hold the one single master copy if it myself, on my chosen IdP, and to
let me arbitrate who can use it, when, and how - now *that* would be
something to congratulate people about.

Search google/google-news for "paper shredder" ...

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake,
=1id.com