OpenID 2.0 finalization progress

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Thu Oct 18 02:26:38 UTC 2007

My understanding is that we need to get the IPR process finalized,
then cross all the t's and dot the i's from the intellectual property
perspective for the 2.0 spec(s), and then declare 2.0 to be final.

Would be too embarrassing if we declared a spec final and then
discovered that it did not meet our own IPR requirements re patents,
for example, wouldn't it?