The "WordPress" User Problem (WAS: RE: Specifying identifierrecycling)

=drummond.reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Tue Jun 5 23:54:48 UTC 2007

David, just want to reinforce that the CanonicalID element in XRDS has
always been defined as containing anyURI, so it's been there to support
mapping of any reassignable identifier to any persistent identifier (or,
technically, any canonical identifier, even if not persistent, though
persistence is the main use case for it).

I'm happy to help with the writeup -- I've already spent a not-insignificant
portion of my lifespan dealing with this issue ;-)

=Drummond