Review of Yadis section in XRI Resolution 2.0 WD11

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Fri Jun 1 00:34:05 UTC 2007

Hi Drummond,
I'd recommend adding a section which pulls together the HEAD and GET
methods and describes how'd they be used in conjunction.  Also
explicitly pointing out that a URL hosting a XRDS document only is
required to implement one or more of the discovery mechanisms whereas a
service requesting XRDS documents must implement all of the different
methods.

Thanks,
--David