DRAFT 11 -> FINAL?

Rowan Kerr rowan at standardinteractive.com
Tue Jan 30 22:02:26 UTC 2007

The openid2.* links bug me a little.. but due to no openid.ns being
defined in the 1.x protocol, maybe there is no other way to specify by
HTML discovery that your OP is 2.0 capable. Would it be bad to have a
openid.version link instead?

Also, the spec mentions AJAX interactions, but I don't see how you can
actually use AJAX with OpenID, since none of the responses are in XML
format .. it relies entirely on GET or POST redirection, not to
mention that you have to make cross-domain requests which
XmlHttpRequest will not do without extra security privileges.

(Or am I missing something?)

-Rowan