Federated Authorization

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Thu Jan 25 21:36:09 UTC 2007

Modify your scenario as follows:

- Tthe College of Physicians and Surgeons says she is a surgeon and is board certified for X number of procedures
- A particular hospital says she is part of their team. Likewise, they also know that she plays different roles at other hospitals. Minimally we want to know when her admission priveleges expire
- The university says she is part of their faculty and teachs in both the business school and engineering school.
- the government says she is the business owner of her surgical practice and also serves in a board capacity on other boards

Hopefully we can develop specifications which go deeper than just matching/correlation of identity and attribute.