Special Request: Client Certificates vs. OpenID

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Mon Jan 22 22:39:56 UTC 2007

My question was a little different than your response. I understand that Client Certificates can be used in addition to, but I was asking about documenting scenarios in blog entries where it could be used instead of. For example, if the Pharma SAFE (http://www.cybertrust.com/pr_events/press_releases/2005/03/29/) where to look at their problem space in 2007, would they have chosen client certificates.