Special Request: Client Certificates vs. OpenID

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Mon Jan 22 20:18:43 UTC 2007

So I've been doing some asking around who might be interested in co-
authoring some kind of white paper on the subject of user-centric
identity in/for the enterprise. There are some volunteers with a
variety of view points -- no guarantees that we'll manage to produce
something collaboratively (cross-vendor white papers tend to be hard)
-- and we'll see where that goes.

That only goes partially to your point, but it is a step.