Industry Verticals and Standards Bodies

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Thu Jan 18 17:03:59 UTC 2007

The standards body for my vertical is ACORD (www.acord.org) and is where I would like to get many of my industry peers to put together standards for user-centric identity within an industry vertical context. Would be curious to know whom on this list would be interested in participating once I figure out how to get this kicked off?

destroy all copies.