Attribute Exchange Schema site

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Jan 4 01:19:29 UTC 2007

Hi Rowan

Our proposal was to have the schemas for OpenID hosted at
schema.openid.net. Some people expressed concerns about having them
be on openid.net. We have XML files describing a bunch of attributes,
but there has not been a decision on where to host them, which of
course is pretty important since the type identifier is the URL.

Do you have any suggestions? Anyone else have an opinion? Does anyone
care? ;-)

There is a schema effort over at http://idschemas.idcommons.net/ --
but discussion over there has been minimal to date, but perhaps this
can jump start things ...

-- Dick

btw: nice to see a fellow Canuck on the list!