Questions on Protocol

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Tue Jan 2 16:57:07 UTC 2007

Johannes invited me to lead the development of the specification for including relationships and authorization as part of OpenID. I have the following questions:

1. Would it be too distracting to have the conversation occur on this listserv or should the admin establish another one?
2. I would also like to get a dialog going around how OpenID would need to work in order to support notions such as Identity propagation, integration into BPM and ECM platforms and support for Identity Based Encryption

destroy all copies.