XACML

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Wed Dec 12 15:08:53 UTC 2007

When an enterprise sponsors an effort, they usually are required to
construct a business case for spending monies. This is easier if the
enterprise knows that their goals will materialize and is harder if it
is strictly an influence alone model. Since our needs aren't really
about the focus of our vertical but are all about the needs of
enterprises at large, I think the first step that would need to happen
is for me to develop a better understanding of what other Fortune
enterprises the OpenID foundation already has on board or at least has
been a participant to this list in lurker mode.