XACML

Bill Washburn bill at oidf.org
Tue Dec 11 18:26:41 UTC 2007

Hi James--

Thanks for your note.  The OpenID community, made up of a considerable and
growing number of developers, website operators, enterprises large and
small, and of course end-users, cannot be spoken for by me alone or by the
OpenID Foundation Board in any seriously comprehensive way.  Of course there
are members of the community who have already developed and are working
assiduously now to provide added functionality supporting and serving
enterprise specific requirements.

Having said that, I'm fully focused these days on membership and
organizational efforts for OpenID Foundation and I'm not the right person to
recommend names of individuals engaged in specific efforts to support XACML,
relationship modeling, and so forth.  I'm certain individuals on the specs
list will be able to address your substantive information request.

>From the Foundation's perspective, however, I would certainly appreciate the
chance to talk with you about The Hartford company taking the step of
becoming a pioneering member of the OpenID community from the insurance
world.  I hope we'll have the opportunity to talk soon.

Thanks again for your inquiry.

cheers,
-bill

Bill Washburn