axschema.org instead of openid.net

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Fri Apr 20 19:45:32 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone for feedback on using schema.openid.net. Here are my
conclusions:

1) A number of people would like to be using a web oriented schema
right away and don't want to wait for other groups to create the schema.

2) A number of people are allergic to the openid.net domain being
used for things that are not openid.net protocol specific.

Sxip has acquired axschema.org (Attribute eXchange schema :-) and we
will host the site and a mail list as a service to the community and
operate it per http://openid.net/specs/openid-attribute-
types-1_0-02.html

If I don't hear from anyone that they don't like this idea, then we
will set this up next week.