PROPOSAL schema.openid.net for AX (and other extensions)

Brian Hernacki brian_hernacki at symantec.com
Mon Apr 9 16:45:16 UTC 2007

On 4/6/07 6:07 PM, "Dick Hardt" <dick at sxip.com> wrote:

> If anyone implementing would like to do something different, then I'd
> welcome additional discussion, otherwise I think we should be able to
> move forward with the proposal.

For what it's worth, as an implementer...

I think it makes sense to come to agreement within the OpenID community and
get something working first. While I appreciate the issues involved with
having multiple protocols and attribute definitions, I worry that if this
becomes coupled to other efforts it would cause delays. Better to at least
come to that table with a sound version of what we think "works".

Given that, discussing it here (openid.net) seems natural.

--brian