Web Access Management

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Sun Apr 8 18:48:12 UTC 2007

Tony Nadalin from IBM and Dale Olds from Novell are well aware of
what is happening in OpenID.

The lack of a clear IPR policy is preventing Microsoft from directly
participating in the mailing lists. A number of us met at Microsoft
[1] and this was one of the issues that we are working to address.

btw: I think this is a better topic for general at openid.net rather
then specs ...

[1] for the conspiracy minded, nothing happening behind closed doors,
the meeting was publicly announced and anyone was welcome to attend.
A number of us are kicking ourselves for not taking good notes that
we could post to the list.

-- Dick