SREG namespace URI rollback

Johnny Bufu johnny at sxip.com
Sun Apr 8 04:37:54 UTC 2007

On 2-Apr-07, at 6:06 PM, Recordon, David wrote:

> Sure, though I think there has also been a desire to do a bit of an

Are we in agreement then (about 1.0 and 1.1 sharing the same type URI)?

I went ahead and implemented SREG in openid4java, and exposed it in
such a way that the users won't have to know about all these v1.0 /
1.1 details. But in order for that to work and my implementation to
be compliant, the type URI of SREG 1.1 needs to change as proposed by
Josh in the next (final?) draft.

Thanks,
Johnny