[Idschemas] Moving AX Forward (WAS RE: SREG namespace URI rollback)

Johnny Bufu johnny at sxip.com
Sat Apr 7 00:29:53 UTC 2007

On 6-Apr-07, at 4:09 PM, Laurie Rae wrote:

> Seriously though, the issue here isn't really whether or not you
> and your friends will go to the rugby game,
> it's whether or not the rugby league organizers are trying to get
> you to go to the rugby game at the appropriate venue.

I would say the venue is not that important; getting into rugby is,
even on an ice rink if that's where it happens.

> My point? Beyond the relatively inactive state of the ID Schemas
> list, and the apparent momentum on the OpenID list(s),
> what makes schemas.openid.net (and the OpenID lists) the more
> appropriate "venue" for this discussion?

Probably nothing;  but I do think momentum is quite important.

> Or, are we just trying to get people to play rugby on an ice rink,
> just for the sake of putting on a game?

Why not? If they can actually play it on ice for a little while, I
would hope they will soon realize how much better it can get on grass.

Johnny