Logout

Praveen Alavilli AlavilliPraveen at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 6 19:59:19 UTC 2007

I could only go only till Aug 2006 on the mail archives here:
http://openid.net/pipermail/specs/ and nothing found specifically on
"logout' (atleast based on the thread subjects).

Any one know how and where we could get older archives ?

thx
Praveen