Web Access Management

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Apr 6 13:34:54 UTC 2007

Are you saying that the large vendors aren't participating because OpenID forces too many things to be open? Having large companies on-board will accelerate adoption and whatever the impediments to this happening should be of higher priority than discussion around specifications.

destroy all copies.