Moving AX Forward (WAS RE: SREG namespace URI rollback)

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu Apr 5 16:24:05 UTC 2007

Dick, see my other message but this is not about ME stopping you!
>> We wanted to publish them on the website so that other people could
>> look at them, but you did not want to do that, and you control the
>> domain.
>
> Dick, that isn't a fair statement at all.  It is not my decision to
> make if schemas.openid.net should be created and the content you're
> proposing put there.  I've asked you multiple times to have a
> conversation on this list ending in a formal vote (like we've done
> for many other spec decisions) to make this decision.  If I've missed
> this vote then please point me at it.

I'm quite honestly not sure what more to say.  If you want to see this
work happen then you need to take the initiative and make it happen.
You can't just expect to post a few messages to the ID Schemas list and
have them magically start working.

I'm all about taking advantage of existing momentum, but I have a hard
time seeing anyone who cares about AX being unwilling to have this
discussion as a part of the ID Schemas community.  If there is anyone,
I'd certainly like to understand the reasons why (beyond it being
"hard").

--David