Moving AX Forward (WAS RE: SREG namespace URI rollback)

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Thu Apr 5 16:02:19 UTC 2007

I guess I don't see why blaming the ID Schemas project for not much
happening is a good excuse for not doing it there.  People who care will
either have to drive this work within the OpenID project or the ID
Schemas project; I fail to see how the effort required in each differs
greatly.  In some senses, I think if people gather as part of the ID
Schemas project and try to move this work forward, it will actually be
more successful than trying to do it here.

Nothing done by OpenID in the past has intrinsically been easy which is
why I continue to think that something being hard is not a valid reason
to not do the right technical/social thing.  I know that these two
communities can work together, but the onus is on the OpenID AX side to
make this conversation successful and drive progress.

Cc'ing their list as well.

--David