Moving AX Forward (WAS RE: SREG namespace URI rollback)

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Wed Apr 4 19:18:07 UTC 2007

Hey Johnny,
I agree that you're doing a good job especially with your pre-draft 5
review message.  Let's continue that way!  There have been things in the
past, not that you've done, which have certainly rubbed me the wrong way
about AX.  Does seem like we're all moving forward though with good
progress.

One thing that I do think would be worthwhile in smoothing more of this
SREG/AX confusion would be adding SREG support to Sxip's OpenID
libraries.

Any thoughts on spec consolidation and seperating policy from
technology?

--David