Promoting OpenID

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Tue Apr 3 20:43:45 UTC 2007

More likely that the people promoting OpenID to large organizations are
vendors and don't particularly want to tell their competitors what they are
doing.

Now, imagine if there were like-minded vendors getting together to form some
sort of marketing organization to promote OpenID to a variety of audiences,
including large enterprises... ;-)

    -Gabe