SREG namespace URI rollback

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Tue Apr 3 19:17:25 UTC 2007

I see there being a gap between SREG and AX with nothing bridging it.
IMHO, AX takes too large of a step for people to use it if they just
want a few more SREG fields.  I think we need something which does
nothing more than provide a way to extend SREG and that will solve the
majority of problems today.

--David