Features for Future Versions

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Apr 2 18:25:58 UTC 2007

James,

I agree with Dick's feedback. I don't believe OpenID, as an overall Internet
identity framework, is subject to either limitation you asked about. But we
must work our way up into each of those areas of functionality.

The more you can tell us about specific functions and use cases you'd like
to see supported, the better we can appraise what it will take to get there.

=Drummond