Proposal: IdP-supported delegation

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Thu Sep 21 00:03:23 UTC 2006

Brad,

Valid points all. So are you taking issue with the whole "IdP-Driven
Identifier Selection" section of
http://www.lifewiki.net/openid/OpenIDChanges**, or suggesting that it should
be narrowed down in some way, or...?

=Drummond

**Note to OpenID wiki gardener: it would be great to have table-of-contents
functions on the wiki pages so subheads can be linked directly -- see
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11 for an example.